Sports orthotic made of soft cushioning PU + firm outer shell. Helps prevent sports injuries like Achilles Tendonitis and Runner’s Knee
- high quality full-length sports orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- provides relief for sports injuries like Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain), Achilles Tendonitis, Shin Splints and Runner’s knee
- corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- designed to fit in running, walking shoes, cross-trainers, tennis and basketball shoes. Also suitable for hiking shoes and boots.
- made of durable, cushioning P.U. and firm plastic TPU outer shell
- shock-absorbing Gel heel and forefoot padding
- deep heel cup, strong arch support and built-in metatarsal raise
- orthotic can be trimmed to size with normal scissors
- Price: $39.95 per pair
- FREE standard shipping across the USA and Canada
- 90-day-money-back guarantee. Read Return & Refund Policy
- Any questions? Please e-mail us. Or call us on (855) 372-3729
When you purchase Footlogics orthotics your walking comfort is guaranteed! If our product does not provide you with the level of comfort you expected, please return the goods within 90 days of purchase (with your receipt) and we will refund your money in full, no questions asked.
Even if you have worn the product for a while and/or have trimmed the insoles with scissors, you will still be able to receive a full refund. As soon as we have received the orthotics back from you, we debit your credit card or Paypal account.
Footlogics offers free shipping via USPS. Most packages are delivered in 2-3 business days, however, on occasion it could take 7-10 business days as exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed. Our distribution centre is based on Fort Worth, TX