Soft orthotic insole developed especially for people with Diabetes, Arthritis and/or sensitive feet. Features Plastazote memory-foam, anti-bacterial top layer
- full-length soft orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- suitable for people with Diabetes, Arthritis or Sensitive Feet
- now available at AMAZON – please click here
- also suitable for people who prefer a gentle arch support instead of firm support
- fits in all types of lace-up shoes including joggers; also suitable for work boots
- cushioning Plastazote top layer to minimize pressure and friction
- P.U. based with shock-absorbing Gel padding in heel and forefoot
- reduces the risk of ulceration and wound development
- deep heel cup, gentle arch support and built-in metatarsal raise
- orthotic can be trimmed to size with normal scissors
- Price: $34.95 per pair
- FREE standard shipping across the USA and Canada
- 90-day-money-back guarantee. Read Return & Refund Policy
- Any questions? Please e-mail us. Or call us on (855) 372-3729
I was very impressed with product, information brochures, customer service, timely replies to my questions and the fact that this is an Australian owned business. As a GP I am already recommending Footlogics to both friends and patients. Well done Footlogics! Very impressed. Thanks,
Very good service. I had help choosing correct insoles, received in 2 days and felt the difference the next day! I am recently diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease.
Jenny Leigh –
I have the Footlogics inner soles in all of my shoes and have been using them for years – this is after throwing out my very expensive custom made orthotics! They are a super product and I would highly recommend them.
Martha Sutton –
I’ve had these a week now and been walking and doing gym workout. Big difference in support and comfort. My feel don’t feel crowded inside the shoes, and so far good arch support. Glad I googled and came across your website!!!!
Phillip Murray –
Philip Murray – September 5, 2019
Sensi do a great job supporting my left foot where I had a partial large toe amputation. I paid $600 for a custom orthotic via my Podiatrist and these Sensi are better. Footlogics service is exceptional to boot.
Grepa – September 3, 2019
Very happy with these Sensi inserts, so comfortable to walk on.
Molly Burger –
I have very sensitive feet with multiple issues and my custom orthotics from podiatrist are not working. Had hopes that the increased cushion from sensi would work for me, but found the arch was way too high (I am not an overpronator) and the insert is so tall that it can’t fit in any of my shoes properly without shoving my toes into the top. I am going to try the sport insole instead. Excellent fast shipping to the west coast of U.S. and these really are quality products, just not the right one for me.