- developed by Australian podiatrists, TGA-approved (Therapeutic Goods Adminstration) under 'Medical Devices'
- provides relief from Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain, heel spurs) and other common foot complaints such Achilles Tendonitis
- corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- fits in all types of flat or low-heeled slip-on shoes without laces
- made of light-weight, yet supportive E.V.A. and cushioning Durapontex
- shock-absorbing Podflex heel padding
- deep heel cup and medical-grade arch support
- Price: $29.95 per pair
- FREE standard shipping across the USA and Canada
- 90-day-money-back guarantee. Read Return & Refund Policy
- Any questions? Please e-mail us. Or call us on (855) 372-3729
When you purchase Footlogics orthotics your walking comfort is guaranteed! If our product does not provide you with the level of comfort you expected, please return the goods within 90 days of purchase (with your receipt) and we will refund your money in full, no questions asked.
Even if you have worn the product for a while and/or have trimmed the insoles with scissors, you will still be able to receive a full refund. As soon as we have received the orthotics back from you, we debit your credit card or Paypal account.
Footlogics offers free shipping via USPS. Most packages are delivered in 2-3 business days, however, on occasion it could take 7-10 business days as exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed. Our distribution centre is based on Fort Worth, TX