Full-length medical-grade orthotic for children with flat feet or fallen arches. Helps with children’s heel pain (Sever’s Disease), growing pains etc
- developed by Australian podiatrists, TGA-approved (Therapeutic Goods Adminstration) under ‘Medical Devices’
- Now available at AMAZON – please click here
- provides relief for Sever’s Disease (children’s heel pain) and growing pains
- corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- fits in all types children’s footwear including school shoes and especially sport shoes
- shock-absorbing heel and forefoot pads
- deep heel cup and strong arch support
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE CLICK THE SIZING TAB above to make sure you this orthotic is the right size for your child
- Price: $32.95 per pair
- FREE standard shipping across the USA and Canada
- 90-day-money-back guarantee. Read Return & Refund Policy
- Any questions? Please e-mail us. Or call us on (855) 372-3729
Charlene Evans –
These have worked really well for my son
Sarah Reed –
Great set of insoles, delivered very fast (next day) and can now afford to have several pairs in each pair of shoes rather than swapping the expensive podiatrist ones around. Very happy.
My daughter was reluctant on me getting these however is now wearing them on a daily basis and has not complained of heel pain.
My daughter is 9 and has sore heels (suspected Sever’s disease). We bought her some heel cushions but they kept moving up and down in the shoe. She is now very happy with these full-length insoles, it seems to have helped her pain subside a little
Michael Holden –
My 8 year old son has flat feet. We initially outlaid hundreds of dollars for one pair of custom made orthotics at a podiatrist, which he grew out of in about six months. The Footlogics orthotics, which were delivered for free within a couple of business days, are great… my lad is very happy with them, says they are colourful and comfortable. Great value for money too
Replaced custom orthotics with these and Master 7, who is super fussy, hasn’t noticed a difference. Can now afford two pair to keep in school and home shoes.
As soon as we put these in our 5 year olds shoes we could see an instant improvement. She is still very pigeon toed but her flat seem to have wonderful support now. Great product
Shasta Williams –
Wonderful insoles, they have certainly done the job. Took a couple of days to get used to, much less pronating happening now. Teamed with good supportive shoes and they are a winner.
They seem well-built, so I am hopeful they will last both young boys a little while. I plan to purchase again for the next shoes, when the time comes. Neither boy is complaining about them either, which is good.
Fits a size 5 women’s shoe. Great improvement for pain from walking. Insoles last about 6 months with constant use (then can be put into less-used footware). Better than anything at the chemist.
This is our second lot of Footlogics insoles & we’ve been very happy with them. My little one doesn’t even notice they’re in there & they’ve helped with her stability.
So far so good. The boy is getting use to them now & his feet aren’t rolling in now.
Grace Stefanato –
Fabulous product, and easy to fit. My 7yo went straight into them! Affordable enough to get an extra pair for his sports sneakers too