Soft cushioning Full-length length orthotic for the relief of ball of foot pain (Metatarsalgia) and also Morton’s Neuroma, or tired, aching feet
- high quality soft orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- provides relief for Metatarsalgia or Morton’s Neuroma.
- corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- designed to fit lace-up shoes (including joggers) and boots
- made of light-weight, yet supportive E.V.A.
- shock-absorbing Podflex heel and forefoot padding
- deep heel cup, arch support and built-in metatarsal raise to lift the bones in the forefoot, thereby reducing pressure and friction on the ball of the foot
- also available at Amazon
- Price: $32.95 per pair
- FREE standard shipping across the USA and Canada
- 90-day-money-back guarantee. Read Return & Refund Policy
- Any questions? Please e-mail us. Or call us on (855) 372-3729
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
When you purchase Footlogics orthotics your walking comfort is guaranteed! If our product does not provide you with the level of comfort you expected, please return the goods within 90 days of purchase (with your receipt) and we will refund your money in full, no questions asked.
Even if you have worn the product for a while and/or have trimmed the insoles with scissors, you will still be able to receive a full refund. As soon as we have received the orthotics back from you, we debit your credit card or Paypal account.
Footlogics offers free shipping via USPS. Most packages are delivered in 2-3 business days, however, on occasion it could take 7-10 business days as exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed. Our distribution centre is based on Fort Worth, TX